Are you a healer? Do you know the Tumi symbol? Tumi is the peruvian medicine man symbol. Because the healer channels the energy of the sun, Tumi is half human, half sun. In northern Peru he is also known as God Naylamp. It s a great gift for anybody in medicine field. Free shipment.
- excellent craftsmanship: pictures speak by themselves. Look at the top part of the feather, the silver one: observe even the smallest details: look at the eyes, look at the nose, the forehead, there is no holes, stones are perfectly cut, shaped, inlay into silver.
- solid 950 silver, almost pure silver, so your pendant will not tarnish & will always shine as the tear of the moon. Also, did you know that 950 silver is a powerful antimicrobial agent fighting infections, aiding cold as also flu prevention?
- natural Peruvian gemstones and shells inlay: at Apu D'Apu this is very important, a jewel is not only something to make you look nice, each Apu D'Apu jewel has a energetic function too, that can only be done by using precious metal and real, natural gemstones of our Peru.
- natural Peruvian abalone shell inlay to remind you that mystical iridescent energy color that is around angels
-abalone brings you energies of protection and emotional balance. It represents the water that will tame the flames of one’s emotional strife
- chrisocolla (peruvian turquoise, in turquoise or more green version) will benefit you with good comunication, because this stone is known for allowing inner truth and wisdom to surface and be heard.
- mother of pearl will bring you the peacefulness of the sea, will relax, sooth and calm your emotions. Will also stimulate your intuition, imagination and senstitivity.
- sodalita will help you heal emotions connected to guilt and phobias, because sodalite is the stone of self acceptance, self esteem and trust
- spondylus shell (red, orange, yellow, purple), brings the energy of peace of the deep ocean
|How do I know a gemstone is real and natural? The easiest way is the following: natural gemstones are always different, you see their different tonalities on colors. As for peruvian turquoise: has to have some lines of black, otherwise it s clearly fake, that’s the easiest to spot. In cheap jewelry they always use the fake one, because it's way cheaper. Another way: stones temperature is cold, whatever is not cold, is not stone.|
- Tumi symbol is the shaman's knife. More on that in last paragraph.
- great idea for healers, medicine women and men, shamans
- pendant size: 2 cm, that large size you like
- comes on black leather necklace with silver endings, to keep a modern and easy going look
- inside pretty jewelry bag and with personalized cover letter: I always like that Apu D'Apu jewels spread a very nice energy to everybody on the path from me to you
- order processing time is 3- 5 days, shipping 14 - 21 working days. Aham, I know you want to know tracking...yes, shipments are traceable on www.17track.net
|Let's look together at this Tumi. Look carefully and you will notice 3 figures: a human face, a sun above and a moon below. Tumi or the medicine man brings together the sun and the moon into himself. He channels the sun from above ant the moon from below and this is how he unites those two powers and uses them for powerful healing on the members of his community. When those two powers are united, a 3 column system manifests in the energetic body of the person and it is represented by the 3 dots on top part of the human forehead. Also, you may notice Tumi has big ears, eyes, nose and mouth. Big ears are to carefully listen to the signals of the universe, eyes are to carefully see, nose to remember the secret of breath and mouth to remember the holiness of what we pronounce with it. Having this pendant connects you to this aim.|
And see in my shop...there is more on shamans!