This is a special one for mothers day: a small spiral pendant symbolizing the pachamama, that is the energy of mother earth, as for peruvian tradition, set on a pretty classic silver necklace. This symbol is called PACHAMAMA and is related to all mothers. Available in white, purple, blue, abalone and green. Handmade in Peru. Free shipping.
- excellent craftsmanship: pictures speak by themselves. Look at the colored part.That's actually the natural stone inlay. See there is no holes, stones are perfectly cut, shaped, inlay into silver.
- solid 950 silver, almost pure silver, so your pendant will not tarnish & will always shine as the tear of the moon.
Also, did you know that 950 silver is a powerful antimicrobial agent fighting infections, aiding cold as also flu prevention?
- natural Peruvian gemstones and shells inlay: at Apu D'Apu this is very important, a jewel is not only something to make you look nice, each Apu D'Apu jewel has a energetic function too, that can only be done by using precious metal and real, natural gemstones of our Peru.
- mother of pearl will bring you the peacefulness of the sea, will relax, sooth and calm your emotions. Will also stimulate your intuition, imagination and senstitivity. Is a great idea for a peaceful women or one that needs peace.
-other option is abalone brings you energies of protection and emotional balance. It represents the water that will tame the flames of one’s emotional strife
- or chrisocolla (peruvian turquoise, green version) will benefit you with good comunication, because this stone is known for allowing inner truth and wisdom to surface and be heard.
- or or sodalita will help you heal emotions connected to guilt and phobias, because sodalite is the stone of self acceptance, self esteem and trust
- spondylus shell (purple), brings the energy of peace of the deep ocean
How do I know a gemstone is real and natural? The easiest way is the following: natural gemstones are always different, you see their different tonalities on colors. As for peruvian turquoise: has to have some lines of black, otherwise it s clearly fake, that’s the easiest to spot. In cheap jewelry they always use the fake one, because it's way cheaper. Another way: stones temperature is cold, whatever is not cold, is not stone.
- PACHAMAMA is the Inca symbol of abundance, fertility, prosperity of mother earth
- great idea for Mothers day, 18th birthday, graduation or to seal important moments in women's life
- pendant size: 1.5 cm, that small size you like
- comes on short silver necklace (I can put you leather too, if you prefer)
- inside pretty jewelry bag and with personalized cover letter: I always like that Apu D'Apu jewels spread a very nice energy to everybody on the path from me to you
- order processing time is 3- 5 days, shipping 14 - 21 working days. Aham, I know you want to know tracking...yes, shipments are traceable on www.17track.net
I wanted to have something easy to offer for mothers day, so we decided to do small pachamamas, because in the Andes we say that EVERY WOMEN IS A PACHAMAMA.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.