Looking for a small chakana? I have this one for you and, look, it is also reversible, so you can basically get 2 pendants in 1. Yes, it can be both for man and for woman. Comes on a leather necklace. Free international shipping.
- excellent craftsmanship: pictures speak by themselves. Look at the green stone side, observe in the macro, that make the jewel some 5 times bigger, how there are no holes, but such a perfect inlay, you barely see the lines between the stones. Look at the silver side and find no imperfection. And it's all artisan handmade.
- solid 950 silver, so your pendant from Peru will not tarnish
- natural Peruvian gemstones and shells inlay: at Apu D'Apu this is very important, a jewel is not only something to make you look nice. Each Apu D'Apu jewel has an energetic function too, that can only be done by using precious metal and real, natural gemstones of our Peru. In this way, we connect you to Peru.
- natural chrysocolla stone (Peruvian turquoise gemstone) inlay: the favorite gemstone in ancient Peruvian jewelry, look at the Inca, Lambayeque, Sipan, you will find they always use this stone. It's the stone of communication.
- other possible stones are the white mother of pearl, for those who associate white to the purity of mind or purple spondylus shell, for those who prefer the violet color of transformation
- meaningful Inca symbol: chakana is all Inca cosmology in one symbol. Words will never explain enough on that, I always recommend to meditate on your chakana, so you will know what you need to know
- for man and woman: in Andean cosmology chakana, for its stepped cross, is typically associated with man, because they carry the solar energy of the universe. Women carry the moon energy. However, if a woman feels connected to chakana, than the chakana is perfect for her too.
- chakana comes on leather necklace with silver endings: in order to keep a modern every day easy going look
- size: 1.5 cm, a small size pendant, because you want to keep discrete
- comes inside pretty jewelry bag and with personalized cover letter: I always like that Apu D'Apu jewels spread very nice energy to everybody on the path from me to you
- order processing time is 3- 5 days, shipping 14 - 21 working days. Aham, I know you want to know to track...yes, shipments are traceable on www.17track.net
Chakana (Inca cross) is the most important symbol of Andean wisdom. You will find it on the doors and walls of houses, squares and of course in Macchu Picchu too. Chakana is much more than a simple cross, chakana is your mind´s map and it has the instructions of how to become enlightened. This happens, when you manage to discipline your brain to stay centered in that central point of the cross, which corresponds to the zero point, the place of no place and space of no space. I hope this chakana will help you to do that quantum jump your soul wishes to do. Imagine yourself in your best version. Can you feel how it is?