Your just found one of the most beautiful sea star pendant you can find! This is an awesomely hand carved red spondylus (spiny oyster) shell from Peru, inspired to Peruvian ocean life. This pendant comes on an adjustable cord, which makes it perfect for everybody.
- excellent craftmanship: please look at the details of this starfish. This is real natural peruvian spondyus shell, hand carved into such beauty. Look at the lines it has on surface, look at the dots it has on each arm, look the hole in the middle. Also, observe it' color, such beautiful orange red color that only nature can give us.
- spondylus shell gives us the energy of the deepest ocean
- size 4 cm
- on adjustable cord necklace with some silver beads
- orange or purple color, please specify in message
- comes on black leather necklace with silver endings, to keep a modern and easy going look
- inside pretty jewelry bag and with personalized cover letter: I always like that Apu D'Apu jewels spread a very nice energy to everybody on the path from me to you
- order processing time is 3- 5 days, shipping 14 - 21 working days. Aham, I know you want to know tracking...yes, shipments are traceable on www.17track.net
Inca empire was much bigger then Cusco. Incas loved and respected the ocean too. Spondylus was used as offerings to the Apu spirits. As I like the ocean too, this year I m proposing some ocean beach style of ethnic style. I hope you like them.
By the way, have you seen the starfish earrings?