mismatched sun and moon earrings peruvian silver inca earrings asymmetrical nature themed earrings one of a kind proposal gift crescent moon
This is a Inca classic, the sun and the moon, with the sun shining on the rising moon. In Cusco we call it THE INCA MARRIAGE (WEDDING). It is a wonderful pair on peruvian earrings, representing the peruvian cultural tradition.
- representation of peruvian culture, peruvian classic of sun and moon
- artisan work
- unique jewelry tradition from Cusco Peru
- Inca motif
- solid silver with inlaid colorful stones and shells of mystical Peru
- medium size...not too small, not too big
- fit perfectly with all types of hair and clothes
- wonderful earrings for mystical women / girl
- perfect Christmas gift :-)
- comes in a pretty peruvian style jewelry bag, with a thank you letter written by me to you :-)
- processing time: 1-3 days
- shipment: SERPOST courrier, 12-14 days worldwide delivery, trackable on www.17track.net
This combination of earrings is known as THE INCA MARRIAGE. It has very deep and profound meanings. Let me here explain you at least a part of it. The moon is the female energy, while the sun is the male energy. But the moon is female and is also the vessel of desire, while the sun is male but is also the energy fulfilling the desires of her. Also, in this cosmos we all have a big spiritual mother, the mother of all of us, which in Peru is known as the PachaMama or planet earth, and also we havea big farther of all of us. This is known as Taita Inti or father sun. We are all children of Pacha Mama and Taita Inti. Those earrings therefore represent the unity of you and your lady and also a higher connection of your lady to the Pacha Mama and Taita Inti. The role of each one of us is actually connecting with these two cosmic energies and grow, from beeing spiritually speaking a seed to become a beautiful flower...the flower of life.
If your plan is a proposal of marriage or a proposal of a new step in your relationship and if your she likes special but in the same simple things, those earrings can be a really good bet!