This chakana Inca cross pendant is the turquoise version of our best seller chakana. You frequently find this symbol on houses and monuments in the Andes. It is the synthesis of all Andean wisdom. It is a map of the energetic organization of the Inca Empire, but is also a map of the human's mind and shows how to be Inca in your life. This chakana makes a great combo with this 7 color pachamama unique handmade jewelry wedding gift for bride and groom.
- the turquoise version of our absolute best seller chakana in the shop. Costumers love it so much that I keep making it through the years and they keep requesting it.
- 950 silver, almost pure silver, so your pendant will not tarnish & will always shine as the tear of the moon.
- Also, did you know that silver is a powerful antimicrobial agent fighting infections, aiding cold as also flu prevention?
- only natural Peruvian stone inlay, because at Apu D'Apu we know natural stones have that particular energy of nature.
- only turquoise inlay to remind you of the turquoise sky of the Inca Empire
- chrysocolla (Peruvian turquoise, in turquoise or more green version) will benefit you with good communication. This stone is known for allowing inner truth and wisdom to surface and be heard.
- meaningful Inca symbol: chakana is all Inca cosmology in one symbol
- both for man and woman: in Andean cosmology chakana, for its stepped cross, is typically associated to man, because they carry the solar energy of the universe, while women are Pachamama (Mother Earth). But if a woman feels connected to chakana, than the chakana is perfect for her too.
- on a leather necklace with silver endings: in order to keep a modern everyday design
- size: 2.6 cm = 1 inch, a medium size pendant, maybe it's exactly this size that makes this chakana to be our best seller
- inside pretty jewelry bag and with personalized cover letter: I always like that Apu D'Apu jewels spread very nice energy to everybody on the path from me to you
- order processing time is 3- 5 days, shipping 14 - 21 working days. Aham, I know you want to know to track...yes, shipments are traceable on www.17track.net
Besides being nice looking this pendant is also the most powerful symbol of the creation of the ancient Incas. This perfect geometry expressed in the pendant actually holds the secrets of governing the Inca empire and it aims to connect you to that knowledge. The Inca empire was divided into 4 areas, each with its own energy, all united in Cusco, the capital of the empire and here represented by the whole in the center of the pendant. Cusco is known as an energy vortex, a place of no place and a place beyond space and time, the place of creation. The pendant is also dividable in 4 areas of color, which represent the energies of the 4 kingdoms of the Incas, but also 4 sectors of your life...it is a long story, I will be happy to explain you in person.