Looking for a Peruvian classic? This chakana pendant, made out in 950 silver and with green stone is the closest one to ancient precolombine jewelry as you can get. It's simple, it's easy to wear and i has chrisocolla stone, whoch is also known as the stone of communication. If you want to enhance your communication abilities, this is your chakana necklace. The stone inlay into this Inca cross pendant is chrysocolla, also known as Peruvian turquoise. It comes from the South of Peru and it is the stone of good communication. Ancient Inca used a lot this gemstone on their jewelry, because they too, wanted to be good communicators. This chakana is 2.5 cm large. As all Apu D'Apu jewels, it is artisan made in 950 silver.
- excellent craftsmanship: pictures speak by themselves. Look at the green stone part, see how it s composed of small green squares, but there is no holes or imperfections, but an excellent inlay work.
- solid 950 silver, almost pure silver, so your pendant will not tarnish & will always shine as the tear of the moon. Also, did you know that silver is a powerful antimicrobial agent fighting infections, aiding cold as also flu prevention?
- natural chrysocolla (Peruvian turquoise) from Peru inlay: at Apu D'Apu this is very important, a jewel is not only something to make you look nice, each Apu D'Apu jewel has an energetic function too, that can only be done by using precious metal and real, natural gemstones of our Peru. We like you to have a real piece of Peru.
- natural Peruvian chrysocolla shell inlay to connect you to the essence of expression, empowerment and teaching, because natural chrysocolla is the stone of communication
- chakana, the most important symbol of the Inca...so much to say about, maybe the best is that you meditate on this symbol
- great gift idea both for man and women. Chakana, for its shape, is typically a man sign, but if a woman is attracted by is, well, why not.
- pendant size: 2.5 cm, that medium size you like
- comes on a black leather necklace with silver endings, to keep a modern and easy going look
- inside pretty jewelry bag and with personalized cover letter: I always like that Apu D'Apu jewels spread very nice energy to everybody on the path from me to you
- order processing time is 3- 5 days, shipping 14 - 21 working days. Aham, I know you want to know to track...yes, shipments are traceable on www.17track.net
Chakana symbol you find everywhere in the Andes: on the squares, on door posts, on textiles, on hats. It's probably the most important symbol in the Andes. therefore, if you want to be connected to our mountains, I recommend you have your chakana too.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.