Double face chakana? This chakana is 2 in 1 and is simply perfect both for men and women. It's amazing craftsmanship and the Cuzco energy it carries, make it a great jewelry gift from Peru for both man and woman. You can use it either on plain silver or on the green stone side. Your friends will think you have 2 chakana, but you actually have 2 in 1. Free shipment!
- excellent craftsmanship: pictures speak by themselves. Look at the green side of the pendant. Can you see the quality of the inlay? You see there is almost no space or holes? This proves a really excellent artisan work. Than observe its perfect shape, this is artisan made, again, excellent work.
- solid 950 silver, almost pure silver, so your pendant will not tarnish & will always shine as the tear of the moon. Also, did you know that silver is a powerful antimicrobial agent fighting infections, aiding cold as also flu prevention?
- natural Peruvian gemstones and shells inlay: at Apu D'Apu this is very important, a jewel is not only something to make you look nice. Each Apu D'Apu jewel has an energetic function too, that can only be done by using precious metal and real, natural gemstones of our Peru.
- chrysocolla (Peruvian turquoise, in turquoise or more green version) will benefit you with good communication. By fact, this stone is known for allowing inner truth and wisdom to surface and be heard.
- thorny oyster, technically known as spondylus shell (the purple color), brings the energy of peace of the deep ocean
- chakana symbol, because you want to carry an important spiritual symbol from Peru
- double face pendant, so you can actually play as if you have 2 pendants. Use the green side when you really want to outstand from the crowd, use the plain silver side when you prefer a more classic style
- it's typically a man symbol, because it's related to the sun, but if a woman feels attracted to it, that, please, go for it too
- pendant size: 3 cm, that large size you like
- 2 possible colors: green or purple (spondylus shell inlay)
- comes on a black leather necklace with silver endings, to keep a modern and easy going look
- inside pretty jewelry bag and with personalized cover letter: I always like that Apu D'Apu jewels spread very nice energy to everybody on the path from me to you
- order processing time is 3- 5 days, shipping 14 - 21 working days. Aham, I know you want to know to track...yes, shipments are traceable on www.17track.net
Chakana (Inca cross) is the most important symbol of Andean wisdom. You will find it on the doors and walls of houses, squares and of course in Macchu Picchu too. Chakana is much more than a simple cross, chakana is your mind´s map and it has the instructions on how to become enlightened. This happens, when you manage to discipline your brain to stay centered in that central point of the cross, which corresponds to the zero points, the place of no place and space of no space.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.