This is chakana is for you that like colors. It's purple, red, orange, yellow, green and turquoise make it a happy hippie one. In reality, those colors represent the Cuzco flag and they are also the colors of the native American people. As all Apu D'Apu jewels are made for you here in Cuzco, Peru. We ship worldwide. Free shipping.
- excellent craftsmanship: look at each square of color, see how it's perfectly cut and inlay, there are no holes, but perfect inlay.
- solid 950 silver, so your pendant from Peru will not tarnish
- natural Peruvian gemstones and shells inlay: at Apu D'Apu this is very important, a jewel is not only something to make you look nice. Each Apu D'Apu jewel has an energetic function too, that can only be done by using precious metal and real, natural gemstones of our Peru.
- natural red, orange, yellow purple spondylus shell (spiny oyster) and chrysocolla (Peruvian turquoise) inlay in order for you to have fun in life
- meaningful Inca symbol: chakana is all Inca cosmology in one symbol
- both for man and woman: in Andean cosmology chakana, for its stepped cross, is typically associated to man, because they carry the solar energy of the universe, while women are Pachamama (Mother Earth). But if a woman feels connected to chakana, than the chakana is perfect for her too.
- on leather necklace with silver endings: in order to keep a modern everyday design
- size: 2 cm, a medium size pendant that's good for all
- inside pretty jewelry bag and with personalized cover letter: I always like that Apu D'Apu jewels spread very nice energy to everybody on the path from me to you
- order processing time is 3- 5 days, shipping 14 - 21 working days. Aham, I know you want to know to track...yes, shipments are traceable on www.17track.net
Chakana (Inca cross) is the most important symbol of Andean wisdom. You will find it on the doors and walls of houses, squares and of course in Macchu Picchu too. Chakana is much more than a simple cross, chakana is your mind´s map and it has the instructions of how to become enlightened. This happens, when you manage to discipline your brain to stay centered in that central point of the cross, which corresponds to the zero point, the place of no place and space of no space.