You like the sun to be always with you? The Inca people too. This Inca Sun God ring is perfect for the gypsie, tribal, spiritual jewelry lover. It symbolizes the Sun God, in quechua Taita Inti. It s wonderful peace of artisan Peruvian silver jewelry. Its made in solid silver with inlay of turquoise and natural corals from Peru. It's a great gift for a Leo person, because they are ruled by the sun.
- excellent craftsmanship: pictures speak by themselves. Look at the sun face part, where the colored part is, that's the inlay: see there is no holes, stones are perfectly cut, shaped, inlay into silver.
- solid 950 silver, almost pure silver, so your pendant will not tarnish & will always shine as the tear of the moon.
Did you know that 950 silver is a powerful antimicrobial agent fighting infections, aiding cold as also flu prevention?
- natural Peruvian gemstones and shells inlay: at Apu D'Apu this is very important, a jewel is not only something to make you look nice, each Apu D'Apu jewel has a energetic function too, that can only be done by using precious 950 silver metal and real, natural gemstones of our Peru.
- chrisocolla (peruvian turquoise) will benefit you with good communication, because this stone is known for allowing inner truth and wisdom to surface and be heard
- sodalita will help you heal emotions connected to guilt and phobias, because sodalite is the stone of self acceptance, self esteem and trust
- spondylus shell (red, orange, yellow), brings the energy of peace of the deep ocean
How do I know a gemstone is real and natural? The easiest way is the following: natural gemstones are always different, you see their different tonalities on colors. As for peruvian turquoise: has to have some lines of black, otherwise it s clearly fake. In cheap jewelry they always use the fake one, because it's way cheaper.
- sun symbol means life, happiness, fun
- great idea for every occasion, because you always like happiness, right? Both for man and woman.
- sun face size: 1.5 cm
- comes inside pretty jewelry bag and with personalized cover letter: I always like that Apu D'Apu jewels spread a very nice energy to everybody on the path from me to you
- order processing time is 3- 5 days, shipping 14 - 21 working days. Aham, I know you want to know tracking...yes, shipments are traceable on www.17track.net
This ring is an artisan work, completely handmade, made following the artist tradition of Cusco. It is made out of solid silver and natural peruvian shells and stones. The bluish is peruvian turquoise, the yellow is yellow spondylus, which is a shell that was used as money at the time of the Incas, the orange is spondylus again, while the dark blue is sodalite. Those stones are cut, polished and inserted into the ring in order to make it so colorful as it is.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.