Lets talk about the sun, which in the Andes is called Taita Inti. What about carrying one on your hand, so it shines on you even in rainy days?
950 silver, real natural gemstones, handmade, traditional Cusco jewelry.
- excellent craftsmanship: pictures speak by themselves. Look at the sun face part, where the colored part is, that's the inlay: see there is no holes, stones are perfectly cut, shaped, inlay into silver.
- solid 950 silver, almost pure silver, so your pendant will not tarnish & will always shine as the tear of the moon.
Did you know that 950 silver is a powerful antimicrobial agent fighting infections, aiding cold as also flu prevention?
- natural Peruvian gemstones and shells inlay: at Apu D'Apu this is very important, a jewel is not only something to make you look nice, each Apu D'Apu jewel has a energetic function too, that can only be done by using precious 950 silver metal and real, natural gemstones of our Peru.
- chrisocolla (peruvian turquoise) will benefit you with good communication, because this stone is known for allowing inner truth and wisdom to surface and be heard
- sodalita will help you heal emotions connected to guilt and phobias, because sodalite is the stone of self acceptance, self esteem and trust
- spondylus shell (red, orange, yellow), brings the energy of peace of the deep ocean
How do I know a gemstone is real and natural? The easiest way is the following: natural gemstones are always different, you see their different tonalities on colors. As for peruvian turquoise: has to have some lines of black, otherwise it s clearly fake. In cheap jewelry they always use the fake one, because it's way cheaper.
- sun symbol means life, happiness, fun
- great idea for every occasion, because you always like happiness, right? Both for man and woman.
- sun face size: 1.5 cm
- comes inside pretty jewelry bag and with personalized cover letter: I always like that Apu D'Apu jewels spread a very nice energy to everybody on the path from me to you
- order processing time is 3- 5 days, shipping 14 - 21 working days. Aham, I know you want to know tracking...yes, shipments are traceable on www.17track.net
This ring is an artisan work, completely handmade, made following the artist tradition of Cusco. It is made out of solid silver and natural peruvian shells and stones. The bluish is peruvian turquoise, the yellow is yellow spondylus, which is a shell that was used as money at the time of the Incas, the orange is spondylus again, while the dark blue is sodalite. Those stones are cut, polished and inserted into the ring in order to make it so colorful as it is.
Please note, I will be almost absent from wifi for the months june, july, august 2022. I will visit very remote areas in the country, i may have to be out of wifi for so long. This is why the normal and immediate payment process through website will not work those months. I invite you to contact me through firstname.lastname@example.org, let me know your interest, if there is any specific date required for delivery etc. CONTACT me first please. I will give you the instructions.