We all love Macchu Picchu, some of us have been lucky enough to visit it, some others are still dreaming about. Whether you have been there or not, what matters is that you feel this deep connection to this holy place, right?
This is why you should also have it as a pendant for yourself or that dear companion that shared the Inca Trail with you or that one that so badly wanted to come to Peru, but did not make it, because of the dog, the cat, the father, the wife etc.
Make your beloved one a surprise, bring Macchu Picchu to them.
-----This pendant was already taken, you can pre-order yours and get it before Christmas 2021.----
- excellent craftsmanship: pictures speak by themselves. Look at the top part of the feather, the silver one: observe even the smallest feather at detail. Look at the lower part, where the colored part is, that's the inlay: see there is no holes, stones are perfectly cut, shaped, inlay into silver.
- solid 950 silver, almost pure silver, so your pendant will not tarnish & will always shine as the tear of the moon.
Also, did you know that 950 silver is a powerful antimicrobial agent fighting infections, aiding cold as also flu prevention?
- natural Peruvian gemstones and shells inlay: at Apu D'Apu this is very important, a jewel is not only something to make you look nice, each Apu D'Apu jewel has a energetic function too, that can only be done by using precious metal and real, natural gemstones of our Peru.
- whitemother of pearl shell will bring you the peacefulness of the sea, will relax, sooth and calm your emotions. Will also stimulate your intuition, imagination and senstitivity.
- abalone shell (the walls of Macchu Picchu) brings you energies of protection and emotional balance. It represents the water that will tame the flames of one’s emotional strife
- chrisocolla (peruvian turquoise, in its green version) will benefit you with good comunication, because this stone is known for allowing inner truth and wisdom to surface and be heard.
- bluesodalita ( the sky of Macchu Picchu; this stone is also known as Peruvian lapis Lazuli)will help you heal emotions connected to guilt and phobias, because sodalite is the stone of self acceptance, self esteem and trust
- spondylus shell (red, orange, yellow, purple), brings the energy of peace of the deep ocean
How do I know a gemstone is real and natural? The easiest way is the following: natural gemstones are always different, you see their different tonalities on colors. As for peruvian turquoise: has to have some lines of black, otherwise it s clearly fake, that’s the easiest to spot. In cheap jewelry they always use the fake one, because it's way cheaper. Another way: stones temperature is cold, whatever is not cold, is not stone.
- Macchu Picchu, the most known place of Peru, the sanctuary of the Inca people
- great idea for anybody who always dreams about going to Macchu Picchu or who feels an Inca soul
- pendant size: 3 cm, that large size you like
- comes on black leather necklace with silver endings, to keep a modern and easy going look
- inside pretty jewelry bag and with personalized cover letter: I always like that Apu D'Apu jewels spread a very nice energy to everybody on the path from me to you
- order processing time is 3- 5 days, shipping 14 - 21 working days. Aham, I know you want to know tracking...yes, shipments are traceable on www.17track.net
Macchu Picchu is on of the 7 wonders of the modern world. If you haven't been to Peru jet, I hope this pendant will bring you here soon. And when you come, please come to visit me too.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.