Can you recognize all the symbols present in this pendant? This is the necklace with most of the sacred Inca symbols I have in the shop. This spiritual necklace is so mysterious, ethnic, gypsies, exotic at the same time. It represents Inca time, it's donuts shape because time is circular. Among the signs, you find the time of Pachamama, the time of the Apus (mountain spirits), the time of Apu Lingli and Apu Nusta, the time of river Vilcanota and so on. It is a great gift for Valentines, Mothers day or Fathers day. Free shipping.
- excellent craftsmanship: look at the pictures, they are some 5 times bigger than the real pendant, see no holes, no spaces, but perfect inlay of stones
- solid 950 silver, almost pure silver, so your pendant will not tarnish & will always shine as the tear of the moon. Also, did you know that 950 silver is a powerful antimicrobial agent fighting infections, aiding cold as also flu prevention?
- natural Peruvian gemstones and shells inlay: at Apu D'Apu this is very important, a jewel is not only something to make you look nice. Each Apu D'Apu jewel has an energetic function too, that can only be achieved by real and natural gemstones of our Peru.
- variety of color of natural stones and natural shells inlay, so you remember the colors of Peru.
- abalone brings you energies of protection and emotional balance. It represents the water that will tame the flames of one’s emotional strife.
- chrysocolla (Peruvian turquoise, in turquoise or more green version) will benefit you with good communication because this stone is known for allowing inner truth and wisdom to surface and be heard.
- mother of pearl will bring you the peacefulness of the sea, will relax and calm your emotions. Will also stimulate your intuition, imagination and sensitivity.
- sodalite will help you heal emotions connected to guilt and phobias, because sodalite is the stone of self-acceptance, self-esteem and trust.
- spondylus shell (red, orange, yellow, purple), brings the energy of peace of the deep ocean.
- donuts shaped Inca calendar, in order to remind you that time is circular and not linear.
- size = 5 cm, because you like large pendants
- inside pretty jewelry bag and with personalized cover letter: I always like that Apu D'Apu jewels spread very nice energy to everybody on the path from me to you.
- order processing time is 3- 5 days, shipping 14 - 21 working days. Aham, I know you want to know to track...yes, shipments are traceable on www.17track.net
This pendant was designed on a day I was thinking about time and how we celebrate time in Peru. We have the month of Pachamama, we have birthdays of various Apus, the time of the river and so on. So I thought to put all those symbols in one pendant, all of them arranged in a circular manner as if it was a clock. And this pendant, full or Peruvian heritage symbols, came out. Now, imagine the wisdom you have the opportunity to have on your neck.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.