This large angel wing pendant is a great necklace from Peru for both man and woman. It symbolizes the wing of an Apu, a mountain spirit. This great feather pendant is perfect for Valentines, Mothers day, Fathers day, anniversary and friendship occasions. On the back side has the kundalini.
- excellent craftsmanship: pictures speak by themselves. Look at the top part of the feather, the silver one: observe even the smallest feather at the detail. Look at the lower part, where the colored part is, that's the inlay: see there are no holes, stones are perfectly cut, shaped, inlay into silver.
- solid 950 silver, almost pure silver, so your pendant will not tarnish & will always shine as the tear of the moon. Also, did you know that silver is a powerful antimicrobial agent fighting infections, aiding cold as also flu prevention?
- natural Peruvian gemstones and shells inlay: at Apu D'Apu this is very important, a jewel is not only something to make you look nice, each Apu D'Apu jewel has an energetic function too, that can only be done by real and natural gemstones of our Peru.
- natural Peruvian abalone brings you energies of protection and emotional balance. It represents the water that will tame the flames of one’s emotional strife
- angel wing symbol associated with higher spirit guidance, guardian angel and, in the Andes, the APU (mountain spirit)
- kundalini chakra on the backside, because I know you like yoga
- great idea for Mothers day, Fathers day or graduation or to seal important moments in life, because everybody likes to have a jewel inviting the guardian angel spirit to guide you.
- pendant size: 6 cm, that large size you like
- comes on a black leather necklace with silver endings, to keep a modern and easy going look
- inside pretty jewelry bag and with personalized cover letter: I always like that Apu D'Apu jewels spread very nice energy to everybody on the path from me to you
- order processing time is 3- 5 days, shipping 14 - 21 working days. Aham, I know you want to know to track...yes, shipments are traceable on www.17track.net
My shop is called Apu D'Apu, which means spirits of the mountains. This angel collection is dedicated to the Apus. They are powerful beings, that always look at us humans and are ready to help us when they see we need so. This necklace implies the acceptance of a mission, you are now a channel of the Apus of Peru. Just imagine all the new things happening...maybe it will even bring you to Peru.