Tumi, the healer. Are you a healer or medicine man / woman or is this where you aspire to? Then this is your pendant, dear. It represents the enlightened man and as such was usually hold by shamans. Here it is very uniquely hand carved in red spondylus shell (spiny oyster) and has Peruvian turquoise inlaid in the eyes. You will not find anything like that around. This work is absolutely unique. It's THE gift for ethnobotanics, anthropologists, psycologists, medical doctors, shamans, healers, medicine people.
- very unique work, new ethnic Peruvian style
- complete artisan handmade carving work
- tumi symbol shape is symbol of medicine man in all Peruvian cultures (Inca, Moche, Chimu, Lambayeque)
- carved into natural Peruvian spondylus shell, which was very appreciated by the Incas
- eyes are inlaid natural Peruvian turquoise
- clasp bringing the pendant to the necklace is in solid silver
- size: 5 cm big
- includes: tumi pendant + black leather necklace with silver endings + letter written by me to you;
- READY TO SHIP
This pendant is part of the only spondylus collection, which wants to be of a new ethnic peruvian style. This collection is composed of the marine life of Peru, we have starfishes, sea horses and tumi. I hope you like them all and get one for you :-)
Please note, I will be almost absent from wifi for the months june, july, august 2022. I will visit very remote areas in the country, i may have to be out of wifi for so long. This is why the normal and immediate payment process through website will not work those months. I invite you to contact me through email@example.com, let me know your interest, if there is any specific date required for delivery etc. CONTACT me first please. I will give you the instructions.