Here goes the special one for mothers day: a small spiral pendant symbolizing the pachamama, that is the energy of mother earth, as for peruvian tradition, set on a pretty classic silver necklace. This symbol is called PACHAMAMA and is related to all mothers. Available in purple, blue, abalone, white and green. Handmade in Peru. Free shipping.
- excellent craftsmanship: pictures speak by themselves. Look at the colored part.That's actually the natural stone inlay. See there is no holes, stones are perfectly cut, shaped, inlay into silver.
- solid 950 silver, almost pure silver, so your pendant will not tarnish & will always shine as the tear of the moon. Also, did you know that 950 silver is a powerful antimicrobial agent fighting infections, aiding cold as also flu prevention?
- natural Peruvian gemstones and shells inlay: at Apu D'Apu this is very important, a jewel is not only something to make you look nice, each Apu D'Apu jewel has a energetic function too, that can only be done by using precious metal and real, natural gemstones of our Peru.
- sodalita will help you heal emotions connected to guilt and phobias, because sodalite is the stone of self acceptance, self esteem and trust
- alternative stone is abalone brings you energies of protection and emotional balance. It represents the water that will tame the flames of one’s emotional strife
- or chrisocolla (peruvian turquoise, green version) will benefit you with good comunication, because this stone is known for allowing inner truth and wisdom to surface and be heard.
- or white mother of pearl will bring you the peacefulness of the sea, will relax, sooth and calm your emotions. Will also stimulate your intuition, imagination and senstitivity.
- or spondylus shell (purple), brings the energy of peace of the deep ocean
- PACHAMAMA is the Inca symbol of abundance, fertility, prosperity of mother earth
- great idea for Mothers day, 18th birthday, graduation or to seal important moments in women's life
- pendant size: 1.5 cm, that small size you like
- comes on short silver necklace (I can put you leather too, if you prefer)
- inside pretty jewelry bag and with personalized cover letter: I always like that Apu D'Apu jewels spread a very nice energy to everybody on the path from me to you
- order processing time is 3- 5 days, shipping 14 - 21 working days. Aham, I know you want to know tracking...yes, shipments are traceable on www.17track.net
I wanted to have something easy to offer for mothers day, so we decided to do small pachamamas, because in the Andes we say that EVERY WOMEN IS A PACHAMAMA.