Those unique peruvian earrings are for someone with a very personal style, maybe little bit spiritual, little bit gypsie boho ethnic. The shininig sun and the rising moon looking at each other is known as the Inca symbol of love. As such those celestial earrings are perfect as Valentines day gift, wedding, proposal, mothers day, birthday. They are made in silver and have inlay peruvian natural stones and shells. This type of inlay work is unique to the Inca jewelry tradition and is admired worldwide.
Those beautiful sun and moon earrings are currently out of stock, you can pre-order them now, so you will be the first to get them.
- excellent craftsmanship: pictures speak by themselves. Look at the moon earring, look at how nicely the yellow spondylus is inlay. Look at the sun: see there is no holes, stones are perfectly cut, shaped, inlay into silver.
- solid 950 silver, almost pure silver, so your pendant will not tarnish & will always shine as the tear of the moon.
Also, did you know that 950 silver is a powerful antimicrobial agent fighting infections, aiding cold as also flu prevention?
- natural Peruvian gemstones and shells inlay: at Apu D'Apu this is very important, a jewel is not only something to make you look nice, each Apu D'Apu jewel has a energetic function too, that can only be done by using precious metal and real, natural gemstones of our Peru.
-abalone (the sun in the center) brings you energies of protection and emotional balance. It represents the water that will tame the flames of one’s emotional strife
- spondylus shell (red, orange, yellow, purple), brings the energy of peace of the deep ocean
- chrisocolla (peruvian turquoise, in turquoise or more green version) will benefit you with good comunication, because this stone is known for allowing inner truth and wisdom to surface and be heard.
- sodalita will help you heal emotions connected to guilt and phobias, because sodalite is the stone of self acceptance, self esteem and trust
How do I know a gemstone is real and natural? The easiest way is the following: natural gemstones are always different, you see their different tonalities on colors. As for peruvian turquoise: has to have some lines of black, otherwise it s clearly fake, that’s the easiest to spot. In cheap jewelry they always use the fake one, because it's way cheaper. Another way: stones temperature is cold, whatever is not cold, is not stone.
- shininig sun and rising moon at the condition of birth of chaska wawa, child of the stars
- great idea for any occasion, who does not like to be a child of the stars?
- pendant size: 2.5 cm, that large size you like
- inside pretty jewelry bag and with personalized cover letter: I always like that Apu D'Apu jewels spread a very nice energy to everybody on the path from me to you
- order processing time is 3- 5 days, shipping 14 - 21 working days. Aham, I know you want to know tracking...yes, shipments are traceable on www.17track.net
What is 950 silver? When we work metal, the practice is to make a mix of pure 1000 silver and something of alloy. We use 950 pure silver to 50 alloy. This ensures the silver will not tarnish and keep that moon color. Sterling silver is 925 pure silver to 75 alloy. Seems a very small difference, but that one will tarnish, 950 not. Also, did you know that 950 silver is a powerful antimicrobial agent fighting infections, aiding cold as also flu prevention?