Those earrings are for the snow lovers! Small studs, absolutely hand made, in solid silver and with inlay abalone shell. In the middle there is peruvian turquoise, in order to to remind you the color of the ice :0! They are the perfect gift for snow boarder, skiers and mountain lovers. Great Valentines day idea. Free shipping.
- excellent craftsmanship: look at the pictures, they are some 5 times bigger than the real earring, see no holes, no spaces, but perfect inlay
- solid 950 silver, so your earrings will not tarnish
- natural peruvian gemstones and shells inlay: at Apu D'Apu this is very important, a jewel is not only something to make you look nice, each Apu D'Apu jewel has a energetic function too, that can only be done by real and natural gemstones of our Peru.
- abalone shell that reflect all the colors of the mountains; turquoise dot to remind you that iced lake somewhere up there
- abalone brings you energies of protection and emotional balance. It represents the water that will tame the flames of one’s emotional strife
- chrisocolla (peruvian turquoise, in turquoise or more green version) will benefit you with good comunication, because this stone is known for allowing inner truth and wisdom to surface and be heard.
- inspired to shape of nature: snow flakes
- size = 1.5 cm, not too big, not too small
- inside pretty jewelry bag and with personalized cover letter: I always like that Apu D'Apu jewels spread a very nice energy to everybody on the path from me to you
- variety of colors available, in order to have more fun: turquoise, green, purple, abalone, 7 colors
Ritti is the quechua world for SNOW. In Cusco each year we have a very beloved festival, called Senor de Qolloritty, which means Lord of the snow. On that festival we dance and sing to glacier Sinakara, in order to thank him for always giving us water and also pray for him to always receive snow. Those earrings are my way to let Senor de Qolloritty be known in the world. And yes, I do love the snow too :)