Psychic? Medium? This Inca cross chakana pendant necklace is for you and medicine people. That dots in the middle represent that interdimensional door you know you need to go through in those special sessions of yours. Free shipping directly from mystical Cuzco, the capital of South American spirituality.
- excellent craftsmanship: pictures speak by themselves. Look at the dots, they are inlaid gemstones. See how they are perfectly shaped and inlay, ho holes, no anything, except the perfect stone shape.
- solid 950 silver, almost pure silver, so your pendant will not tarnish & will always shine as the tear of the moon
Also, did you know that 950 silver is a powerful antimicrobial agent fighting infections, aiding cold as also flu prevention?
- natural Peruvian gemstones and shells inlay: at Apu D'Apu this is very important, a jewel is not only something to make you look nice. Each Apu D'Apu jewel has an energetic function too, that can only be done by using precious metal and real, natural gemstones of our Peru.
- natural Peruvian green chrysocolla, Peruvian turquoise, Peruvian lapis lazuli, orange spondylus shell (spiny oyster), purple spondylus, red, spondylus, blue lapis lazuli, yellow spondylus inlay for you to know all the colors of stones of Peru
-abalone brings you energies of protection and emotional balance. It represents the water that will tame the flames of one’s emotional strife
- chrysocolla (Peruvian turquoise, in turquoise or more green version) will benefit you with good communication. By fact, this stone is known for allowing inner truth and wisdom to surface and be heard.
- mother of pearl will bring you the peacefulness of the sea, will relax and calm your emotions. Will also stimulate your intuition, imagination and sensitivity.
- sodalite will help you heal emotions connected to guilt and phobias, because sodalite is the stone of self-acceptance, self-esteem and trust
- spondylus shell (red, orange, yellow, purple), brings the energy of peace of the deep ocean
- Chakana is the most important symbol of the Andes, it's not only a cross, it is a mind map for all humans. It brings your subconscious to align with the frequency of the heart.
- the colorful stones are the magical portal to the connection of the heart, which happens in the center of the chakana, that's the place of no place and no time, where everything simply is
- great gift idea for you that are in this inter-dimensional travels, psychic experiences, research of the real thru.
- chakana is typically a man symbol, because of its stepped cross, but i think it s good for women too
- pendant size: 3 cm, that large size you like
- comes on a black leather necklace with silver endings, to keep a modern and easy going look
- inside pretty jewelry bag and with personalized cover letter: I always like that Apu D'Apu jewels spread very nice energy to everybody on the path from me to you
- order processing time is 3- 5 days, shipping 14 - 21 working days. Aham, I know you want to know to track...yes, shipments are traceable on www.17track.net
Yes, I like those interdimensional travels too. It's true, I once did a meditation and before I start seeing, I saw a symbol like this, with the dots moving in a circle, around a hole, that looked like a path, inviting me to follow it and take me to a new space. I feel you can understand what I mean, is it correct?