peruvian jewelry silver earrings silver with stones abalone spondylus earrings geometric earrings artisan earrings inca earrings dangle drop
Congratulations for looking at those wonderful earrings! They are made out in silver and have colorful peruvian shells and stones inlaid.
- artisan hand made work
- unique jewelry tradition from Cusco, Peru
- ethnic boho tribal spirit style
- for adult women and also teenagers, everyday jewelry
- fits with all type of colors...dress black or dress colorful, they are always the perfect match
- solid silver with inlaid natural peruvian stones and shells
- inspired to peruvian textiles
- many triangles, which represents the mountains of Peru
- includes: jewelry bag + letter written by me
- processing time:1-3 days
- shipment: Serpost courier, 12-14 days, trackable on www.17track.net
The design of this pendant is inspired to Valentina´s textiles. She is an old lady that lives very high in Mt. Ausangate and does textiles. Valentina once showed me triangle shapes on her textiles, representing Mt. Ausangate. I love this mountain, so i decided to make it in jewelry too.