This small pachamama is the perfect gift for your friend, lover, mother, sister etc. Pachamama is the symbol of mothers and those who receive it receive the blessing of prosperity, fertility and infinite love. Made in silver with purple spondylus shell (spiny oyster) inlay, comes on silver necklace. Other colors available too. Free shipping!
- excellent craftsmanship: pictures speak by themselves. Look at the colored part.That's actually the natural stone inlay. See there is no holes, stones are perfectly cut, shaped, inlay into silver.
- solid 950 silver, almost pure silver, so your pendant will not tarnish & will always shine as the tear of the moon.
Also, did you know that 950 silver is a powerful antimicrobial agent fighting infections, aiding cold as also flu prevention?
- natural Peruvian gemstones and shells inlay: at Apu D'Apu this is very important, a jewel is not only something to make you look nice, each Apu D'Apu jewel has a energetic function too, that can only be done by using precious metal and real, natural gemstones of our Peru.
- spondylus shell (purple), brings the energy of peace of the deep ocean
- also available in abalone brings you energies of protection and emotional balance. It represents the water that will tame the flames of one’s emotional strife
- chrisocolla (peruvian turquoise, green version) will benefit you with good comunication, because this stone is known for allowing inner truth and wisdom to surface and be heard.
- mother of pearl will bring you the peacefulness of the sea, will relax, sooth and calm your emotions. Will also stimulate your intuition, imagination and senstitivity.
- sodalita (blue stone) will help you heal emotions connected to guilt and phobias, because sodalite is the stone of self acceptance, self esteem and trust
How do I know a gemstone is real and natural? The easiest way is the following: natural gemstones are always different, you see their different tonalities on colors. As for peruvian turquoise: has to have some lines of black, otherwise it s clearly fake, that’s the easiest to spot. In cheap jewelry they always use the fake one, because it's way cheaper. Another way: stones temperature is cold, whatever is not cold, is not stone.
- PACHAMAMA is the Inca symbol of abundance, fertility, prosperity of mother earth
- great idea for Mothers day, 18th birthday, graduation or to seal important moments in women's life
- pendant size: 1.5 cm, that small size you like
- comes on short silver necklace (I can put you leather too, if you prefer)
- inside pretty jewelry bag and with personalized cover letter: I always like that Apu D'Apu jewels spread a very nice energy to everybody on the path from me to you
- order processing time is 3- 5 days, shipping 14 - 21 working days. Aham, I know you want to know tracking...yes, shipments are traceable on www.17track.net
I wanted to have something easy to offer for mothers day, so we decided to do small pachamamas, because in the Andes we say that EVERY WOMEN IS A PACHAMAMA.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.