Do you know Pachamama? This Pachamama with 7 colors stones is a Peruvian classic. Pachamama, this growing spiral, is the Andean symbol for Mother Earth. That makes it the perfect wedding gift for the bride. It combines perfectly with this chakana for the groom. Free shipment.
- excellent craftsmanship: look at the pictures, they are some 5 times bigger than the real pendant, see no holes, no spaces, but perfect inlay
- solid 950 silver, almost pure silver, so your pendant will not tarnish
----------------------------------------------------- Also, did you know that 950 silver is a powerful antimicrobial agent fighting infections, aiding cold as also flu prevention? ------------------------------------------------
- At Apu D'Apu I give a lot of importance to the quality of the metal and stones I use. For me, a jewel, besides looking nice, has an energetic function too. When I use 950 silver and real natural gemstones, I make the jewels spread that special energy that will connect you to the Apus of Peru.
- 7 different color stones and shells inlay, as the colors of the Cusco flag, the native American people and the 7 chakras of yoga
- chrysocolla (Peruvian turquoise, in turquoise or more green version) will benefit you with good communication. By fact, this stone is known for allowing inner truth and wisdom to surface and be heard.
- mother of pearl will bring you the peacefulness of the sea, will relax and calm your emotions. Will also stimulate your intuition, imagination and sensitivity.
- sodalite (the blue gemstone) will help you heal emotions connected to guilt and phobias. This because sodalite is the stone of self-acceptance, self-esteem and trust.
- spondylus shell (red, orange, yellow, purple), brings the energy of peace of the deep ocean
- abalone (the shell in the center) brings you energies of protection and emotional balance. It represents the water that will tame the flames of one’s emotional strife
- PACHAMAMA symbol is the feminine energy of the universe, the one that always gives and allows all of us to live here. Here in Peru, every woman, mother or not, is a Pachamama, a Goddess. This makes it a perfect Mothers day jewelry gift, don't you think?
- size = 3 cm or 3.5 cm, so you can choose the size of preference
- inside pretty jewelry bag and with personalized cover letter: I always like that Apu D'Apu jewels spread very nice energy to everybody on the path from me to you
- order processing time is 3- 5 days, shipping 14 - 21 working days. Aham, I know you want to know to track...yes, shipments are traceable on www.17track.net
Pachamama is an antique symbol of fertility, prosperity and of Mother Earth. This symbol reminds us that all is connected, it starts from a seed and grows in a circle. There is no casualty, the universe has a perfect order in its movement. It is us, as humans, that have to learn its principles to connect to it.
As you can understand, this is a real, high-quality pendant, handmade by the best artisans of Peru and, yes, it comes for only 144 usd, straight to your home. It will last forever and will connect you to Peru for ever and ever.