Chaska Wawa? Starseed? This chakana is for you. The Inca too consider themselves Chaska Wawa, children of the stars. The Inca souls come from Southern Cross Constellation, which corresponds to the Pleiades. They have Mama Quilla (moon) on the left and Taita Inti (father sun) on the right. Inca souls live between the Apus (mountains) and the Mama Cocha (lagoons). Southern Cross Constellation is where they come from and they always look at.
- excellent craftsmanship: pictures speak by themselves. Look at center, where the southern cross constellation is, see how the blue stone lapis lazuli inlays. Look at the sides, observe the perfect inlay, ho holes, of the sun, moon, lagoon and Apu.
- solid 950 silver, almost pure silver, so your pendant will not tarnish & will always shine as the tear of the moon. ------------------------------------------------------------ Also, did you know that 950 silver is a powerful antimicrobial agent fighting infections, aiding cold as also flu prevention? --------------------------------------------------------- - natural Peruvian gemstones and shells inlay: at Apu D'Apu this is very important, a jewel is not only something to make you look nice. Each Apu D'Apu jewel has an energetic function too, that can only be done by using precious metal and real, natural gemstones of our Peru.
- natural Peruvian lapis lazuli (sodalite) inlay to remind you that mystical night sky in the Andes. Mother of pearl will connect you the snowed pick of the Apu (mountain), Peruvian turquoise (chrysocolla) to the Andean lagoons, red spondylus to the Andean sunrise. Yellow spondylus will connect you to the rising moon over the Sacred Valley of the Inca.
- natural sodalite (blue, Peruvian lapis lazuli) will help you heal emotions connected to guilt and phobias. This is the stone of self-acceptance and trust.
- chrysocolla (Peruvian turquoise, in turquoise or more green version) will benefit you with good communication. By fact, this stone is known for allowing inner truth and wisdom to surface and be heard.
- natural mother of pearl (white) will bring you the peacefulness of the sea, will relax, soothe and calm your emotions. Will also stimulate your intuition, imagination, and sensitivity.
- thorny oyster, technically known as spondylus shell (the red, orange, yellow, purple color), brings the energy of peace of the deep ocean.
- chakana symbol, because that's the way the ancient Peruvians draw the sun
- great idea for man, because of it's squarish shape, but if a woman is called to it, perfect too
- pendant size: 3 cm, that large size you like
- comes on a black leather necklace with silver endings, to keep a modern and easy going look
- inside pretty jewelry bag and with personalized cover letter: I always like that Apu D'Apu jewels spread very nice energy to everybody on the path from me to you.
- order processing time is 3- 5 days, shipping 14 - 21 working days. Aham, I know you want to know to track...yes, shipments are traceable on www.17track.net
The process of making and drawing this pendant is very unique. It is the result of a journey to Mt. Ausangate, a well respected Apu of Cusco. It's very cold up there, but there are thermal pools, where you can bath in the night (in order not to freeze) and in the meantime observe this sky full of starts. Trust me, it's very fascinating, you see this blue sky full of golden dots. You can see so many stars there and also you, like me, will be attracted by this particular constellation called the Southern Cross. You will have all night to contemplate it, as I did. In the end, I had to draw it into this pendant too.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.