Are you a condor spirit? This chakana necklace is for you that feel this deep connection to the condor spirits, to the Andes and to Peru. Because for us at Apu D'Apu is the same, that big spirit guidance is a must present in your life. So much that you like to show it in pendant too. The condor inside the mountain represents your spirit guide, together with Mama Quilla (Moon), Taita Inti (Sun), Cocha (lagoon) and Apu (mountain). Free shipping.
- excellent craftsmanship: pictures speak by themselves. Look at the condor's face, look at the details of his beak, look at his crest, see how it's all one stone, no holes, but perfect inlay. Look also at the 4 details on the corners: the moon, the Apu, the sun star, the lagoon...almost only one piece stone, this indicates the excellent inlay.
- made in solid 950 silver, almost pure silver, so your pendant will not tarnish & will always shine as the tear of the moon. Also, did you know that silver is a powerful antimicrobial agent fighting infections, aiding cold as also flu prevention?
- natural Peruvian gemstones and shells inlay: at Apu D'Apu this is very important, a jewel is not only something to make you look nice. Each Apu D'Apu jewel has an energetic function too, that can only be done by using precious metal and real, natural gemstones of our Peru.
- different natural Peruvian gemstones used in the inlay: abalone shell for the condor's body, mother of pearl of condor's neck, red spondylus for his crest, blue lapis lazuli for the eye, yellow spondylus for he beak, black onyx for the head. On behind: green chrysocolla for the mountain behind the Apu, Peruvian blue lapis lazuli for the sky. Sun, lagoon, moon and Apu are respectively orange spondylus, Peruvian turquoise, yellow spondylus, white mother of pearl.
- chakana is how the ancients draw the sun
- condor in the middle, because condor is the powerful guardian protector spirit of the Andes and you want to be lead by the condor spirit
- great idea for medicine man and women, healers, aspirant shamans
- pendant size: 3 cm, that size that is not too small not too big
- comes on a black leather necklace with silver endings, to keep a modern and easy going look
- inside pretty jewelry bag and with personalized cover letter: I always like that Apu D'Apu jewels spread very nice energy to everybody on the path from me to you
- order processing time is 3- 5 days, shipping 14 - 21 working days. Aham, I know you want to know to track...yes, shipments are traceable on www.17track.net
The process of making and drawing this pendant is very unique. It is the result of a journey to Mt. Ausangate, a well-respected mountain of Cusco. In Cusco we say mountains have spirits that manifest like condors, they always look at us and care about us, because they are our higher spiritual guides. When I walk around Ausangate, I always have the impression the big spirit is looking at me exactly as the condor in this pendant.