Those earrings are dedicated to snow lovers! Small studs, absolutely hand made, in solid silver and with inlay Peruvian turquoise. In the middle there is a mother of pearl, to remind you of the color of the ice :0! They are the perfect gift for the snowboarder, ice skater, skiers and mountain lovers. Great Mothers day day idea! Free shipping!
- excellent craftsmanship: look at the pictures, they are some 5 times bigger than the real earring, see no holes, no spaces, but perfect inlay
- solid 950 silver, so your earrings will not tarnish
Also, did you know that 950 silver is a powerful antimicrobial agent fighting infections, aiding cold as also flu prevention?
- natural Peruvian gemstones and shells inlay: at Apu D'Apu this is very important, a jewel is not only something to make you look nice, each Apu D'Apu jewel has an energetic function too, that can only be done by real and natural gemstones of our Peru.
- natural Peruvian turquoise to remind you the ice, white mother of pearl to remind you that snowy atmosphere of that special winter.
- chrysocolla (Peruvian turquoise, in turquoise or more green version) will benefit you with good communication because this stone is known for allowing inner truth and wisdom to surface and be heard.
- mother of pearl will bring you the peacefulness of the sea, will relax and calm your emotions. Will also stimulate your intuition, imagination and sensitivity
- inspired to shape of nature: snowflakes. Have you noticed how much sacred geometry is in a snowflake?
- size = 1.5 cm, not too big, not too small
- inside pretty jewelry bag and with personalized cover letter: I always like that Apu D'Apu jewels spread very nice energy to everybody on the path from me to you
- variety of colors available, in order to have more fun: turquoise, green, purple, abalone, 7 colors
Ritti is the Quechua world for SNOW. In Cusco each year we have a very beloved festival, called Senor de Qolloritty, which means Lord of the snow. On that festival, we dance and sing to glacier Sinakara, in order to thank him for always giving us water and also pray for him to always receive snow. Those earrings are my way to let Senor de Qolloritty be known in the world. And yes, I do like the snow too :)