This is our best seller chakana in shop. It is made out in silver and the colorful part is actually semiprecious stones from Peru. This Inca cross comes on a leather necklace with silver endings. It's perfect for both man and woman. Free shipment!
- absolute best seller chakana in the shop. Costumers love it so much that I keep making it through the years and they keep requesting it.
- solid 950 silver, so your pendant from Peru will not tarnish & will always shine as the tear of the moon. Also, did you know that silver is a powerful antimicrobial agent fighting infections, aiding cold as also flu prevention?
- natural Peruvian gemstones and shells inlay: at Apu D'Apu this is very important, a jewel is not only something to make you look nice. Each Apu D'Apu jewel has an energetic function too, that can only be done by using precious metal and real, natural gemstones of our Peru.
- 7 different color stones inlay: the same 7 colors of the Cuzco flag OR only turquoise inlay: the turquoise sky of the Inca Empire
- chrysocolla (Peruvian turquoise, in turquoise or more green version) will benefit you with good communication, because this stone is known for allowing inner truth and wisdom to surface and be heard.
- mother of pearl will bring you the peacefulness of the sea, will relax and calm your emotions. Will also stimulate your intuition, imagination and sensitivity.
- sodalite will help you heal emotions connected to guilt and phobias, because sodalite is the stone of self-acceptance, self-esteem and trust
- spondylus shell (red, orange, yellow, purple), brings the energy of peace of the deep ocean
- meaningful Inca symbol: chakana is all Inca cosmology in one symbol
- for man and woman: in Andean cosmology chakana, for its stepped cross, is typically associated with man, because they carry the solar energy of the universe, while women carry the moon energy. But if a woman feels connected to chakana, than the chakana is perfect for her too.
- on a leather necklace with silver endings: in order to keep a modern everyday design
- size: 2.6 cm = 1 inch, a medium size pendant, maybe it's exactly this size that makes this chakana to be our best seller
- inside pretty jewelry bag and with personalized cover letter: I always like that Apu D'Apu jewels spread very nice energy to everybody on the path from me to you
- order processing time is 3- 5 days, shipping 14 - 21 working days. Aham, I know you want to know to track...yes, shipments are traceable on www.17track.net
Besides being nice looking this pendant is also the most powerful symbol of the creation of the ancient Incas. This perfect geometry expressed in the pendant actually holds the secrets of governing the Inca empire and it aims to connect you to that knowledge. The Inca empire was divided into 4 areas, each with its own energy, all united in Cusco, the capital of the empire and here represented by the whole in the center of the pendant. Cusco is known as an energy vortex, a place of no place and a place beyond space and time, the place of creation. The pendant is also dividable in 4 areas of color, which represent the energies of the 4 kingdoms of the Incas, but also 4 sectors of your life...it is a long story, I will be happy to explain you in person.